Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- Avery Johnson: "I'm Your Guy"
- Selma Auto Workers Lawsuit, Strange Wants Lethal Injection Drug, Mobile Bay Earth Day
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Jail Terms Handed To Most Atlanta Teachers Convicted In Cheating Scandal
Mon September 22, 2008
What Voters Want - Part 2
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – Voters recently interviewed in Tuscaloosa, Alabama said they wanted to hear less about the personal family matters of the presidential candidates, and more about major issues of concern.
"We've gotten so far away from an issues-based campaign that we're discussing things that have no bearing whatsoever on how well a person will lead," said Brooke, a voter from Tennessee.
To hear what voters want to hear less about from John McCain and Barack Obama, click on "Listen."