Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
Mon September 22, 2008
What Voters Want - Part 2
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – Voters recently interviewed in Tuscaloosa, Alabama said they wanted to hear less about the personal family matters of the presidential candidates, and more about major issues of concern.
"We've gotten so far away from an issues-based campaign that we're discussing things that have no bearing whatsoever on how well a person will lead," said Brooke, a voter from Tennessee.
To hear what voters want to hear less about from John McCain and Barack Obama, click on "Listen."