Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Mon September 22, 2008
What Voters Want - Part 1
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – Voters in Alabama want to hear more about the issues and less about race.
"I'm hearing less about what [the candidates] stand for and more about he's black, he's white, she's female, he's male. That needs to stay out of it. I want to hear about the issues at hand," said Brian, a voter from McCalla, Alabama.
To hear what voters want to hear more about from John McCain and Barack Obama, click on "Listen."