Most Active Stories
- Updated: Future of Wind Power in Alabama at a Defining Moment
- Adapted Athletics in Alabama Part 1: The Rolling Tide
- Understanding How Employers May Change Your Retirement Fund
- Hard Times at the Mill: International Paper to Close Courtland Facility
- Bill Would Allow Loaded Guns in Cars Without Concealed Carry Permit
Mon September 22, 2008
What Voters Want - Part 1
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – Voters in Alabama want to hear more about the issues and less about race.
"I'm hearing less about what [the candidates] stand for and more about he's black, he's white, she's female, he's male. That needs to stay out of it. I want to hear about the issues at hand," said Brian, a voter from McCalla, Alabama.
To hear what voters want to hear more about from John McCain and Barack Obama, click on "Listen."