Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Fri October 25, 2013
What Small Businesses May Lose By Using Online Tools
Originally published on Fri October 25, 2013 9:58 am
Digital tools make starting a small business easier than ever. There are apps and websites to incorporate, find lawyers, make payroll, manage HR and marketing. Convenience can come at a price, however, if it means entrepreneurs aren't making personal connections as they establish their businesses.