Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Fri March 28, 2014
In Ukraine's Industrial Heart, An Economic Affinity With Russia
Originally published on Fri March 28, 2014 5:34 pm
In Eastern Ukraine, the country's industrial heartland, many workers fear for their jobs if Ukraine joins the European Union.