Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Fri February 14, 2014
Tesla Stock Hits Record High
Originally published on Fri February 14, 2014 6:18 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
NPR's business news starts with an electric high.
No. No. No. People have not come up with an e-Joint. Shares of Tesla Motors crossed the $200 barrier yesterday before falling back down to around $197. That was a record high for the upstart electric car maker. In the last month, Tesla stock has soared more than 43 percent.
The luxury automaker share price quadrupled in 2013. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.