Most Active Stories
- Equality in Alabama? Same-Sex Marriage Reactions
- Alabama Universities Receive Accreditation Warning
- Same-Sex Marriage couples having trouble getting marriage licenses, Veteran honored in Sylacauga
- Alabama's Reaction to U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on Same Sex Marriage, Child Care sickness suits
- Tama the Stationmaster Cat
Fri February 14, 2014
Tesla Stock Hits Record High
Originally published on Fri February 14, 2014 6:18 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
NPR's business news starts with an electric high.
No. No. No. People have not come up with an e-Joint. Shares of Tesla Motors crossed the $200 barrier yesterday before falling back down to around $197. That was a record high for the upstart electric car maker. In the last month, Tesla stock has soared more than 43 percent.
The luxury automaker share price quadrupled in 2013. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.