Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Mon February 17, 2014
So Far, 2014 Is A Good Year For Precious Metals
Originally published on Mon February 17, 2014 6:57 am
Gold has reached a price of more than $1,300 an ounce — the highest since early November. Gold is up 10 percent this year after a 28 percent drop in 2013. Silver has posted even greater gains – it's up 12 percent.