Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Speaks Out on Same Sex Marriage Ruling
Thu January 17, 2008
Prototype - January 17, 2008
By Courtney Bowland, Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – Prototype is back! This week, we hear from Butler Cain, who went to a conference at the University of Alabama that explored whether or not the U.S. Constitution should be rewritten to fit today's standards. He asked some law students who attended the conference their opinions.
Next, Ryan Vasquez has a medical miracle story about a patient who is managing dystonia after taking a route less traveled to surpress his disease.
As usual, Courtney Bowland produced this week's episode.