Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
Thu January 17, 2008
Prototype - January 17, 2008
By Courtney Bowland, Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – Prototype is back! This week, we hear from Butler Cain, who went to a conference at the University of Alabama that explored whether or not the U.S. Constitution should be rewritten to fit today's standards. He asked some law students who attended the conference their opinions.
Next, Ryan Vasquez has a medical miracle story about a patient who is managing dystonia after taking a route less traveled to surpress his disease.
As usual, Courtney Bowland produced this week's episode.