Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Postcards from Cuba
Wed April 28, 2010
"Postcard from Cuba" -- Finding lost ties
Havana, Cuba – All month long, Alabama Public Radio has been bringing you snapshots of life on the island nation of Cuba. University of Alabama students are studying in Havana, and are sending back a series of commentaries we call "Postcards from Cuba." Today, we present the last one. Student Elaina Tirador is Cuban-American. Her father is from Cuba. She still has distant relatives living on the island. And, she found them.