Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Thu October 31, 2013
Nintendo Reports More Losses
Originally published on Thu October 31, 2013 6:22 am
Nintendo, the world's largest video game company, reported its third quarterly net loss in a row — the latest was just over $81 million. The Wii U gaming console's disappointing sales are the main culprit. It has sold just 5 percent of what Nintendo had projected a year ago.