Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Thu October 31, 2013
Nintendo Reports More Losses
Originally published on Thu October 31, 2013 6:22 am
Nintendo, the world's largest video game company, reported its third quarterly net loss in a row — the latest was just over $81 million. The Wii U gaming console's disappointing sales are the main culprit. It has sold just 5 percent of what Nintendo had projected a year ago.