Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Tue November 26, 2013
New IRS Rules Would Lessen Influence Of Social Welfare Groups
By Tamara Keith
Originally published on Tue November 26, 2013 4:56 pm
The Obama administration is pushing new regulations that will make it harder for so-called "social welfare" tax-exempt groups to influence elections.