Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Tue November 26, 2013
New IRS Rules Would Lessen Influence Of Social Welfare Groups
By Tamara Keith
Originally published on Tue November 26, 2013 4:56 pm
The Obama administration is pushing new regulations that will make it harder for so-called "social welfare" tax-exempt groups to influence elections.