Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Tue November 19, 2013
Anticipated China Announcement Fuels Certain Stocks
Originally published on Tue November 19, 2013 6:51 am
The Chinese government announced last week that soon families will be permitted to have two children — if one of the parents is an only child. They haven't announced when that policy change will occur. Still, on Asian markets, stock prices of baby formula, diaper and stroller companies all soared on Monday in anticipation.