Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Tue November 5, 2013
Billionaires Find New York Real Estate A Bargain
Originally published on Tue November 5, 2013 5:22 am
Luxury property in the Big Apple goes for an average of around $2,000 a square foot. Much cheaper than comparable apartments in London at nearly $10,000 a square foot or $8,800 in Hong Kong. But The New York Times reports with the wealthy flocking to Manhattan, prices are going up.