Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Tue November 5, 2013
Billionaires Find New York Real Estate A Bargain
Originally published on Tue November 5, 2013 5:22 am
Luxury property in the Big Apple goes for an average of around $2,000 a square foot. Much cheaper than comparable apartments in London at nearly $10,000 a square foot or $8,800 in Hong Kong. But The New York Times reports with the wealthy flocking to Manhattan, prices are going up.