Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Wed January 8, 2014
Intel Striving Not To Miss Next Wave Of Computing: Wearables
Originally published on Wed January 8, 2014 6:12 am
Intel was a powerhouse in the age of personal computing, making its revenues from powerful chips built into PCs. But it has largely missed the mobile computing revolution. With PC sales slumping, Intel is intent on becoming relevant in the next wave of computing — wearables.