Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Thu September 12, 2013
How It Sounds To Be 28
Originally published on Thu September 12, 2013 12:12 pm
Andrew Crago, 28, is an in-house designer for a nonprofit group in Chicago. He wears hearing aids and has tinnitus, so he is especially attuned to certain sounds.
What does your life sound like? Please send four sounds that tell the story of your life — at this moment in time — to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, age, phone number and a list of your sounds. You may be contacted for an interview.
If you're not sure how to record your sound story, please go to NPR's Tumblr for instructions.
The Protojournalist: Experimental storytelling for the LURVers – Listeners, Users, Readers, Viewers – of NPR. @NPRtpj