Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Blastoff for NASA's Orion Capsule! Muscle Shoals and the Rolling Stones
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Wed March 21, 2012
Great Supreme Court Coverage
This week NPR offers extensive coverage of the upcoming Supreme Court arguments challenging President Obama's health care overhaul law. Find brief descriptions of the scheduled arguments here.
Above is a sample from the "Follow The Money" graphic chart that runs the numbers on U.S. health care costs.
And you know us, even with a serious topic we find a way to have a little fun, so here is a special Nina Totenberg-inspired legal crossword puzzle.