Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
Mon June 9, 2014
Grand Jury In Texas Probes Whether Gov. Perry Abused Powers
By Wade Goodwyn
A special Travis County grand jury is investigating whether Republican Gov. Rick Perry tried to coerce the Democratic district attorney in Austin into resigning, following a drunk driving arrest.