Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Tue November 23, 2004
Gas Prices Continue to Drop
By Alabama Public Radio
Birmingham, AL – It appears gasoline prices will be a bit lower for the Thanksgiving holiday travel period. Triple-A Alabama's daily survey shoes gas prices dropped again Tuesday. The average for regular gas is a dollar-88. Mid-grade fuels cost about two-dollars-one cent per gallon, and premium is averaging two-dollars-seven-cents. Huntsville has overtaken Mobile as the major city with the most expensive gas. Regular costs about a dollar-92 there. Birmingham still has the cheapest gas, though, at a dollar-84.