Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Fri August 24, 2012
Fresh Air's 25th Year
This year marks Fresh Air's 25th anniversary as a national NPR show. Of course, there are celebrations. But Terry Gross - famed for the questions she asks - has found herself answering more than a few herself lately.
Two recent profiles demonstrate Terry can give as good as she gets from her guests.
Andrew Goldman of New York Times Magazine and Terry have a fun conversation. They discuss everything from having children to Bill O'Reilly.
In Vanity Fair magazine's popular Proust Questionnaire, Terry gets more personal. Read and find out her biggest fear, greatest love and most overused phrase.