Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
- Texas Governor Deploys State Guard To Stave Off Obama Takeover
Fri August 24, 2012
Fresh Air's 25th Year
This year marks Fresh Air's 25th anniversary as a national NPR show. Of course, there are celebrations. But Terry Gross - famed for the questions she asks - has found herself answering more than a few herself lately.
Two recent profiles demonstrate Terry can give as good as she gets from her guests.
Andrew Goldman of New York Times Magazine and Terry have a fun conversation. They discuss everything from having children to Bill O'Reilly.
In Vanity Fair magazine's popular Proust Questionnaire, Terry gets more personal. Read and find out her biggest fear, greatest love and most overused phrase.