Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
APR News Reports
Tue January 13, 2004
Elder Care -- Part Two
By Pam Doyle
Tuscaloosa, AL – Improved health care is keeping people alive longer. However, it is also becoming more expensive, and that limits the ability to provide full-time care. In the second part of her series on elder care, Pam Doyle reports on the strain placed on families when they must take on full-time care of an aging parent.