Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
Sun March 3, 2013
As 'Devastating' As Sequester Is, Not 'Immediate Catastrophe'
Originally published on Sun March 3, 2013 6:43 am
Host Rachel Martin speaks with congressional scholar Thomas Mann of the Brookings Institution about the economic and political impact of sequestration. He is the co-author of a book about political gridlock, called It's Even Worse Than It Looks.