Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Thu February 27, 2014
Couple Stumbles Upon $10 Million Trove While Walking The Dog
Originally published on Thu February 27, 2014 6:57 pm
Many know the joy of finding change in a sofa. Only one couple knows the feeling of finding $10 million dollars' worth of antique coins in the backyard. Rare coin expert Don Kagin discusses the find.