Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Thu February 27, 2014
Couple Stumbles Upon $10 Million Trove While Walking The Dog
Originally published on Thu February 27, 2014 6:57 pm
Many know the joy of finding change in a sofa. Only one couple knows the feeling of finding $10 million dollars' worth of antique coins in the backyard. Rare coin expert Don Kagin discusses the find.