Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon August 19, 2013
Inexpensive CNC Machines Turn Students Into Manufacturers
Originally published on Mon August 19, 2013 5:52 am
Manufacturing is increasingly being done with robotic power tools that cost tens of thousands of dollars. They're known as CNC or computer-numerical-control machines. A California company is making low-cost CNC machines that will help in the classroom.