Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Speaks Out on Same Sex Marriage Ruling
Wed October 3, 2012
Chick-fil-A Chief: 'We Support Biblical Families'
Originally published on Wed October 3, 2012 5:58 pm
Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy hasn't said much since his comments against same-sex marriage led to shows of support by some and protests by others over the summer.
But Atlanta's WXIA-TV did get to ask him a couple of questions about the controversy last weekend, and posted its report today. As you can hear, he didn't want to say a lot, but did say that:
"Families are very important to our country. And they're very important to those of us who are concerned about being able to hang on to our heritage.
"We support biblical families, and they've always been a part of that."