Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Capital Case of Bridget Lee
Mon August 10, 2009
The Capital Case of Bridget Lee - part 1
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa AL – The capital murder case of a Pickens County resident made a major impact on Alabama's legal landscape earlier this year. A controversial autopsy conducted on Bridget Lee's newborn baby landed her on the verge of a capital murder conviction. In this 4-part series, we'll take a closer look at what happened, why and how the case changed the way homicides are handled in Alabama. Alabama Public Radio's Brett Tannehill has the story ..