Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Wed March 27, 2013
Originally published on Wed March 27, 2013 5:59 am
Genetically-modified seeds — and the technology to produce them — have been at the center of a bitter legal fight between the two companies. Dupont will pay Monsanto more than $1.5 billion in the deal. With that, the companies will drop their patent and antitrust claims against each other.