Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Wed March 27, 2013
Originally published on Wed March 27, 2013 5:59 am
Genetically-modified seeds — and the technology to produce them — have been at the center of a bitter legal fight between the two companies. Dupont will pay Monsanto more than $1.5 billion in the deal. With that, the companies will drop their patent and antitrust claims against each other.