Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Gambling bill hearing, potential mental health cuts and Alzheimer's research
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
Wed September 25, 2013
Chinese Online Retailer To Shift IPO To U.S.
Originally published on Wed September 25, 2013 6:00 am
China's biggest online retailer, the Alibaba Group, reportedly has decided it will not launch its Initial Public Offering on the Hong Kong stock exchange. Instead, it wants to bring the IPO to New York. Alibaba processed $170 billion in transactions last year — more than Amazon and eBay combined.