Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Speaks Out on Same Sex Marriage Ruling
Wed September 25, 2013
Chinese Online Retailer To Shift IPO To U.S.
Originally published on Wed September 25, 2013 6:00 am
China's biggest online retailer, the Alibaba Group, reportedly has decided it will not launch its Initial Public Offering on the Hong Kong stock exchange. Instead, it wants to bring the IPO to New York. Alibaba processed $170 billion in transactions last year — more than Amazon and eBay combined.