Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Tue August 6, 2013
Bezos Tells 'Post' Employees He Shares Paper's Values
Originally published on Tue August 6, 2013 5:06 am
The world of newspapers was rocked Monday by news that Jeff Bezos, the founder and CEO of Amazon.com, is buying The Washington Post for $250 million. Bezos' purchase of the paper will bring to an end its association with the Graham family, which bought the Post in 1933.