Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Politics & Government
Mon May 12, 2014
Bentley to Tour Dothan Monday
Governor Robert Bentley is taking his Road to Economic Recovery Tour to Dothan.
The governor announced he will visit Blue Plate West around lunch time Monday. Then he tours Dothan High School and Panhandle Converters.
He is scheduled to participate in a small business discussion at 3:30 p.m.
Bentley's tour of Alabama towns usually involves visit to a restaurant and businesses, as well as a discussion with civic leaders and business people.