Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Business & Education
Fri January 25, 2013
Auburn Considers Graduate-Level Program in Brewing
Auburn University officials are considering offering a graduate-level degree in brewing sciences.
The degree is among issues expected to be discussed at the school's board of trustees meeting Feb. 1.
The Opelika-Auburn News reports (http://bit.ly/10IX8Fe) that the program would provide graduate-level coursework for students and professionals interested in learning about brewing, including malting, mashing, brewing and fermentation.
The trustees are also expected to discuss a possible graduate-degree program in turf grass management.
Information from: Opelika-Auburn News, http://www.oanow.com/
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.