Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
Business & Education
Fri January 25, 2013
Auburn Considers Graduate-Level Program in Brewing
Auburn University officials are considering offering a graduate-level degree in brewing sciences.
The degree is among issues expected to be discussed at the school's board of trustees meeting Feb. 1.
The Opelika-Auburn News reports (http://bit.ly/10IX8Fe) that the program would provide graduate-level coursework for students and professionals interested in learning about brewing, including malting, mashing, brewing and fermentation.
The trustees are also expected to discuss a possible graduate-degree program in turf grass management.
Information from: Opelika-Auburn News, http://www.oanow.com/
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.