Most Active Stories
- Avery Johnson: "I'm Your Guy"
- Selma Auto Workers Lawsuit, Strange Wants Lethal Injection Drug, Mobile Bay Earth Day
- Jail Terms Handed To Most Atlanta Teachers Convicted In Cheating Scandal
- Lawmakers Look to Repeal Common Core, PCB Alcohol Ban to Expire, A&M Confucius Institute
- Baldwin County education tax, state budget crisis and tax deadline approaching
Developing: WHIL - The Gulf Region
Mon August 13, 2012
APR Technical Difficulties
April 14, 2015 12:35 p.m. -----------------------
Thanks to the hard work of our engineering team, WHIL is now back on the air and fully functional. Details of the signal disruption are still pending and as soon as we have more information, it will be posted here. We appreciate our listener's patience and continued support of Alabama Public Radio. Thank you!
April 14, 2015 9:15 a.m.--------------------------
We apologize to our listeners for the disruption in programming as APR is experiencing technical difficulties at with our on-air broadcasts.
Our engineers are currently working to correct the problem and we hope to be back at full signal strength as soon as possible.
Our live online stream will not be affected by this problem. For listeners who wish to listen to the Marketplace Morning Report which was disrupted this morning, please visit the NPR Marketplace website.