Most Active Stories
- Chocolate, Chocolate, It's Good For Your Heart, Study Finds
- Alabama Universities Receive Accreditation Warning
- Equality in Alabama? Same-Sex Marriage Reactions
- “No Remorse”: Prison Letters of Klansman Convicted in ’63 Birmingham Church Bombing
- Alabama Governor Robert Bentley releases statement on gay marriage ruling
TED Radio Hour
Fri July 5, 2013
APR Presents: TED Radio Hour - July 5th
Giving It Away
"If you have something to give, give it now." – Mark Bezos
You can give away almost anything — your time, money, food, your ideas. Giving helps define who we are and helps us connect with others. Thanks to the Internet and a rise in social consciousness, there's been a seismic shift not only in what we're giving, but how. In this hour, stories from TED speakers who are "giving it away" in new and surprising ways, and the things that happen in return.
APR Presents airs Fridays at 7:00 p.m.