Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Arts & Life
Tue January 8, 2013
Alabama defeats Notre Dame to win BCS title
“Obviously, we wish the night could have ended in a different way” said Notre Dame star player Manti T’eo. “But, the season, the year, my career here, I’m been truly blessed by being at Notre Dame” “What the players accomplished, what the coaches accomplished, I think it’s really special,” said Alabama Coach Nick Saban. “I think when I’m sitting on the side of the hill watching the stream go by, I might even figure it out even more.” These are two very different perspectives of the same game in Miami. The Alabama Crimson Tide sounded defeated the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame by a score of forty two to fourteen. It was the first back-to-back college football championships since Nebraska did it in the mid 1990’s. Alabama Public Radio’s Pat Duggins was at the BCS College Football Championship in Miami and reports on the game and the stories history of both teams.
APR News Reports