Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
Alabama Branding Initiative
Tue March 19, 2013
Ala. Governor to Unveil New Branding Initiative
Gov. Robert Bentley and leaders of the Alabama Department of Commerce will unveil a new branding initiative and website aimed at assisting in recruiting new and expanding industries in the state.
The brand will be something that will turn people's attention to Alabama. The governor will unveil the new brand in a news conference at 10 a.m. today on the front steps of the Alabama Capitol.
The unveiling will include the release of the 2012 New and Expanding Industries Report. The report will highlight the number of new jobs and investments announced by companies locating or expanding in the state in 2012.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.