Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Alabama Branding Initiative
Tue March 19, 2013
Ala. Governor to Unveil New Branding Initiative
Gov. Robert Bentley and leaders of the Alabama Department of Commerce will unveil a new branding initiative and website aimed at assisting in recruiting new and expanding industries in the state.
The brand will be something that will turn people's attention to Alabama. The governor will unveil the new brand in a news conference at 10 a.m. today on the front steps of the Alabama Capitol.
The unveiling will include the release of the 2012 New and Expanding Industries Report. The report will highlight the number of new jobs and investments announced by companies locating or expanding in the state in 2012.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.