Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Thu March 13, 2014
As Afghan Tajiks Lay Leader To Rest, Eyes Turn To Political Future
Originally published on Thu March 13, 2014 5:35 pm
Afghanistan has lost its first vice president, a warlord who fought beside the U.S. against the Taliban. Mohammed Qasim Fahim's death presents his Tajik brethren a tough choice in upcoming elections.