Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Speaks Out on Same Sex Marriage Ruling
Kim is a 1990 Graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a BA in English. Kim's job is, in a nutshell, "to deliver the goods". Whether it's making sure our business sponsors are on the air at the appropriate times (we call that "Traffic" in the biz) or overseeing the timely shipment of thank you gifts to our members, Kim is one of the last and most important links in the customer service chain.
Kim enjoys being part of the many events at the radio station and other venues. She's thankful to have learned to appreciate artists unfamiliar to her and to understand public radio more in depth. Kim resides in Highland Heights, Kentucky with her husband and two children.