Most Active Stories
- Equality in Alabama? Same-Sex Marriage Reactions
- Alabama Universities Receive Accreditation Warning
- Alabama's Reaction to U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on Same Sex Marriage, Child Care sickness suits
- Same-Sex Marriage couples having trouble getting marriage licenses, Veteran honored in Sylacauga
- Tama the Stationmaster Cat
Kim is a 1990 Graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a BA in English. Kim's job is, in a nutshell, "to deliver the goods". Whether it's making sure our business sponsors are on the air at the appropriate times (we call that "Traffic" in the biz) or overseeing the timely shipment of thank you gifts to our members, Kim is one of the last and most important links in the customer service chain.
Kim enjoys being part of the many events at the radio station and other venues. She's thankful to have learned to appreciate artists unfamiliar to her and to understand public radio more in depth. Kim resides in Highland Heights, Kentucky with her husband and two children.