Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- College board bill stalls, lawmakers' "attack on women" and UA filmmaker headed to Cannes
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Be Kind to Animals Week 1915-2015
- Charges Dropped on UA's Jones, Planned Parenthood attacks, Bo Bikes Bama
- Dazzling Trumpeter Rolf Smedvig Dies Suddenly
David Bianculli is a guest host and TV critic on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross. A contributor to the show since its inception, he has been a TV critic since 1975.
From 1993 to 2007, Bianculli was a TV critic for the New York Daily News.
Bianculli has written three books: Dangerously Funny: The Uncensored Story of 'The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour (Simon & Schuster/Touchstone, 2009), Teleliteracy: Taking Television Seriously (1992), and Dictionary of Teleliteracy (1996).
An associate professor of TV and film at Rowan University in New Jersey, Bianculli is also the founder and editor of the online magazine, TVWorthWatching.com.