Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Speaks Out on Same Sex Marriage Ruling
Anne Mostue’s work in radio journalism has taken her from black bear dens in the North Woods of Maine to the streets of Seoul and San Juan.
Anne's work has aired nationally on Morning Edition, Weekend Edition, All Things Considered, Marketplace, The Takeaway and internationally on the BBC. Before joining WGBH in April 2012, Anne was a news reporter and producer for New England Public Radio and, prior to that, for the Maine Public Broadcasting Network. Anne has won nine awards for hard news, spot news, public affairs, feature, series and investigative reporting from the The Associated Press and Maine Association of Broadcasters. She holds a B.A. in English from Wellesley College and an M.S. in journalism from Boston University. Anne also speaks Spanish.
When she's not reporting, Anne loves to run, play the cello and hear live music. She was born in Boston, grew up in and around the city, and lives there now.