Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Anne Mostue’s work in radio journalism has taken her from black bear dens in the North Woods of Maine to the streets of Seoul and San Juan.
Anne's work has aired nationally on Morning Edition, Weekend Edition, All Things Considered, Marketplace, The Takeaway and internationally on the BBC. Before joining WGBH in April 2012, Anne was a news reporter and producer for New England Public Radio and, prior to that, for the Maine Public Broadcasting Network. Anne has won nine awards for hard news, spot news, public affairs, feature, series and investigative reporting from the The Associated Press and Maine Association of Broadcasters. She holds a B.A. in English from Wellesley College and an M.S. in journalism from Boston University. Anne also speaks Spanish.
When she's not reporting, Anne loves to run, play the cello and hear live music. She was born in Boston, grew up in and around the city, and lives there now.