Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- BP and Gulf Coast Tourism, Alabama Choirs Headed to Japan
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
Alabama Public Radio is made possible by YOU!
From great music to breaking news, Alabamians rely on Alabama Public Radio. Public Radio makes a difference in peoples' lives by informing, educating, and inspiring those who listen. With the support of our listeners, we can put the world within everyone's reach through news, information, and the arts - revealing our world, and sharing ideas. APR depends on you to make this great programming possible.
Contributions from individuals and corporate underwriting provide the largest and most reliable source of revenue for APR. By becoming a member today, you help APR continue to produce the quality programming on which you have come to rely.
There are many ways to support Alabama Public
- Pledge Support Now (Your gift is tax deductible)
- Sustaining Membership
- Leadership Circle
- Donate Your Car
- Donate Stock
If you have questions or would like more information about your membership or gift to Alabama Public Radio, please contact us at 800.654.4262 or 205.348.6644
Barbara Charnetski,, Underwriting Account Executive
Jennifer Davis - Individual Donation Accounts