Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Equality in Alabama? Same-Sex Marriage Reactions
- Alabama Universities Receive Accreditation Warning
- Alabama's Reaction to U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on Same Sex Marriage, Child Care sickness suits
- Tama the Stationmaster Cat
- Same-Sex Marriage couples having trouble getting marriage licenses, Veteran honored in Sylacauga
A Prairie Home Companion
Saturdays at 5:00 & Sundays at Noon
Saturday, June 27, 2015 6:00pm"It's been beautiful summer weather, it's been up in the 80s. We've gotten some rain, not too terribly much and everything is green." Mr. Magendantz changes his lawn-mowing pattern, Irene Bunsen creates her own tomato varieties, the town holds a tractor parade for Midsummer Day, and the host recalls attending a gospel meeting as a teenager.
Saturday, June 20, 2015 6:00pmListen to Garrison's tribute to fathers on Father's Day weekend
Saturday, June 20, 2015 6:00pm"We had some storms out there but it's been all good for us. The mourning doves we hear them in the morning, we see the fireflies at night." Clarence Bunsen sleeps on his boat so he can think in the middle of the night; the story of Mr. Musselman, who was driven from town by deerflies; and the Whippets win a close game.
Saturday, June 13, 2015 6:00pmA celebration of the uphill lifestyle in Seattle
Saturday, June 13, 2015 6:00pmA few limericks featuring the cities and towns of the Seattle area