Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Gambling bill hearing, potential mental health cuts and Alzheimer's research
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
Mon January 13, 2014
Wordless News: Desegregation On The Docket
Every day, illustrator Maria Fabrizio posts a news-inspired image on her Wordless News blog. This week, all of her pictures will be inspired by stories she hears on Morning Edition.
Today, Debbie Elliott's story caught her ear: It's about a federal judge in Little Rock, Ark., who is considering a deal that would end one of the longest running and most notorious school desegregation cases in the country. Click the audio player to hear the story.