Most Active Stories
- Equality in Alabama? Same-Sex Marriage Reactions
- Alabama Universities Receive Accreditation Warning
- Alabama's Reaction to U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on Same Sex Marriage, Child Care sickness suits
- Same-Sex Marriage couples having trouble getting marriage licenses, Veteran honored in Sylacauga
- Tama the Stationmaster Cat
Thu February 28, 2013
Whoa! Stanford Student Solves Rubik's Cube While Juggling
We'll get back to the real news in a little bit, but first some amazing footage from Stanford University.
As the school tweeted, it shows mathematics undergrad Ravi Fernando "solving a Rubik's Cube while juggling." Here's the video — warning, there's a curse word:
Fernando, by the way, is a member of the World Cube Association. He has managed to solve a cube in 7.65 seconds.