Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Tue June 17, 2014
White House Dogged By Group Responsible For Iraq Crisis
By Mara Liasson
Originally published on Tue June 17, 2014 6:26 am
The crisis in Iraq has become a political problem for President Obama. Analysts say the White House needs to stop Iraq and Syria from becoming safe havens for terrorists.