Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Around the Nation
Mon August 26, 2013
This Wedding Had A Lot Of Clowning Around
The groom had on a big fake nose. The bride: an orange wig. And before the groom could run away, she reeled him in with a fishing pole. Makes sense, as they were two clowns and were married at Clownfest 2013 in Lancaster, Pa.