Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Fri October 12, 2012
Want To Spend Election Night at NPR HQ?
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 11:42 am
Have you ever wondered what it's like to be at NPR on election night? Here's your chance to find out.
On Tuesday, Nov. 6, NPR's social media desk will host around two dozen of you at NPR headquarters in Washington, D.C. We're looking for people from across the political spectrum — bloggers, Twitter users, Tumblrs, Redditors, etc. — who plan to cover election night on their own. It'll be a chance to hang out with fellow political geeks and NPR staff, as well as an opportunity to experience election night at NPR in person. We'll supply the food and the wifi, too.
If you're interested in applying, please fill out this form. We'll make our selections over the next couple of weeks on a rolling basis, so the sooner you apply, the better.