Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Fri October 12, 2012
Want To Spend Election Night at NPR HQ?
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 11:42 am
Have you ever wondered what it's like to be at NPR on election night? Here's your chance to find out.
On Tuesday, Nov. 6, NPR's social media desk will host around two dozen of you at NPR headquarters in Washington, D.C. We're looking for people from across the political spectrum — bloggers, Twitter users, Tumblrs, Redditors, etc. — who plan to cover election night on their own. It'll be a chance to hang out with fellow political geeks and NPR staff, as well as an opportunity to experience election night at NPR in person. We'll supply the food and the wifi, too.
If you're interested in applying, please fill out this form. We'll make our selections over the next couple of weeks on a rolling basis, so the sooner you apply, the better.