Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Wed October 9, 2013
U.S. Ban Unlikely To Affect Samsung's Bottom Line
Originally published on Wed October 9, 2013 9:22 am
The Obama administration has upheld a ban on the import and sale of some Samsung smartphones and tablets. The move represents a victory for Apple, which is embroiled in a longstanding patent dispute with Samsung. But the import ban is unlikely to affect Samsung's profits since the devices at the heart of the case are no longer big sellers.