Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Fri May 10, 2013
Two Years In, A Look At Obama's Syrian Civil War Record
By Ari Shapiro
Originally published on Fri May 10, 2013 6:25 pm
Syria's civil war is becoming the defining foreign policy challenge of President Obama's second term.