Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Around the Nation
Fri June 29, 2012
Twitter Was On Fire After Court's Health Decision
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. Twitter was on fire after the Supreme Court's decision on health care. Some partisan, others was more humorous rhetoric. One guy tweeted: As a law student, I'm reading this opinion like a 15-year-old girl reads "Twilight." Another young man had this to say: Learning that Obamacare considers me a child until age 26 - Mom, Dad, you have some serious retroactive allowance to hand over. His 140 character post managed to fit in: Thanks. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.