Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
- Texas Governor Deploys State Guard To Stave Off Obama Takeover
Tri-State Water Woes
Wed August 26, 2009
Tri State Showdown pt 3 - Lake Lanier
By Georgia Public Broadcasting
Atlanta GA – The state of Georgia has three years to get congressional approval to use Lake Lanier as a drinking water source for metro Atlanta. Recently, some politicians and environmentalists have suggested metro Atlanta turn to sources other than the Chattahoochee River for water. But as Georgia Public Broadcasting's John Sepulvado reports, there are four reasons why Lake Lanier is the only answer for metro Atlanta's water woes ...
... this series was produced as part of a collaboration between Alabama Public Radio, Florida Public Radio and Georgia Public Broadcasting.