Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Tue December 10, 2013
Treasury Department Sells Its Stake In GM
Originally published on Tue December 10, 2013 11:11 am
The U.S. Department of Treasury has gotten out of the auto business. The government completed its sales of stock in General Motors on Monday.