Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Tue December 10, 2013
Treasury Department Sells Its Stake In GM
Originally published on Tue December 10, 2013 11:11 am
The U.S. Department of Treasury has gotten out of the auto business. The government completed its sales of stock in General Motors on Monday.