Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Fri July 26, 2013
Toyota Keeps The Top Spot In Sales
Originally published on Fri July 26, 2013 6:33 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
NPR's business news starts with Toyota holding onto the trophy.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
GREENE: Toyota remains the world's top-selling automaker. Numbers out today show the Japanese company sold 4.9 million cars and trucks in the first half of the year, beating out its rival General Motors. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.